When we founded in August 2010, we wanted to use our talents to communicate online within social media to do social good. During 2011 we aided:
- the street magazine Faktum in their efforts to increase awareness of the homeless people in Göteborg
- socialized, told and spread hundreds of micro stories about organ transplantation/taking a stand for organ donation for World Transplant Games
- we started our own project Awoque Juniors to get youth work through their social media talents
- we followed and cheered Fredrik Toreskog´s efforts in raising 100 000 SEK for a children´s hospital
- Björn Kåberger gives many hours a week to his organization CISV
I want Awoque do more social good in 2012.
Today, I continue a tradition I started last year to give to someone else on my birthday. I had the privilege to meet a great new friend during my vacation in Sri Lanka. I want to give him and his family a increased chance of a better life by supporting his efforts to get a taxi driver´s license. I will tell you more as the project continues.
Can we be an asset to you in a social good project? Maybe your company has set CSR goals and/or support great projects around the globe that you wish to further develop? We could be a great partner. Please get in touch.