Let us stay focused on twitter this week. If you want an effective online tool to both boost an event before, during and after, this is the tool for you. If you choose to combine it with Facebook, Bambuser/YouTube and Instagram/Flickr you can add more color to your tweets.
This past Saturday, we used Twitter as a tool to document, broadcast live and to boost the event Centimetermaran in Kungsbacka Innerstad with social media. Centimetermaran is a social good project raising funds for the charity Majblomman.
A few quick guidelines to get going:
- Decide your Why
- Choose channels and decide how/if you want to connect them together
- Find fans to follow/, people interested in the same things you are become your followers
- Share your chosen # with your fans/audience early. More on hashtags, #>>
- Listen, ask questions, as well as broadcast your messages.
- Always use proper language.
- Be honest and have fun
If you want to know more about event reporting, please do not hesitate to get in touch.